Sunday August 26
Family photo... LOVED having them visit.
Monday August 27
Tuesday August 28
Julie sent me this picture with the caption "I think he misses you guys"
I thought it was too cute to not share. We miss him too.
I thought it was too cute to not share. We miss him too.
Wednesday August 29
Thursday August 30
Doug's Breakfast every morning since my Mom has visited. She makes amazing granola and Doug was lucky enough to get 2 batches.
Friday August 31
An early birthday present from my sister... A holder for all my cupcake papers. I love getting to see all the pretty designs!
Saturday September 1

how fun! i love the pic of hutton giving your picture kisses! so so so sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun and loved getting to visit you and Doug and spending time with both my girls and Hutton. Wish you lived closer!
ReplyDelete