Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holidays.


It has been great to be home. I have spent a lot of time with my family, which has been wonderful and fun. The first few days I was home, we basically were snowed in due to the Oklahoma Blizzard 2009 that delivered us 14 inches of snow (record breaking), which made for a White Christmas!
Chistmas Day!


Sleigh rides by Davy.


Santa Cookie Cake with lots of icing… Dad and I were excited for our 50% off delightful treat!

The Sunday after Christmas I had lunch with some of my college friends, an annual event that usually involves snow, but we never let it ruin our plans.

Cousins and Aunt Sissy at the Day Family New Year’s Day get together.

Gag gift for Grandma... is that smile for real?

3 comments:

  1. jamie! you look SUPER pretty in that picture with your dad and that cake! that was some MAJOR icing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. james - cute pic of you and julie by the house. so adorable! there is a jamie day sized hole here on the ship and it's getting bigger every day! i miss you so much friend! enjoy london and we'll talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cookie cake looks delicious!! i love icing, but that looks like A LOT!

    ReplyDelete