Thursday, March 11, 2010

Smile.

I found myself looking at some of my pictures from Africa tonight... they make me happy...
Beautiful.
Joy and Excitement.
Creative.
Patience and determination.
Simplicty.
Although there are many days my heart longs to be back in Africa... i'm learnig to be content exactly where God has me and right now that is in Phoenix, Arizona.

"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:11-13

2 comments:

  1. creative post! i enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post. i love to look back at pictures--thinking back about memories and lessons. i love the picture of the child smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete