Monday, August 16, 2010

48 hours in Oklahoma.

At the end of July I took a weekend trip home for my Oklahoma Showers.  It was a short trip, but well-worth the late and early morning flights.  I was able to do a few wedding things as well as spend time with my family & friends.
My first wedding gifts, waiting for me at my front door, the day before I left.

Saturday Lunch:
Family Shower hosted by my Aunt Nell & Aunt Jo
It was a salad and cupcake themed meal.
My Grandma
Creative table decorations.
We were blessed with some wonderful things for our bedroom & kitchen.
The Butler Sisters.
My sister & mom.

Sunday Afternoon:
First Baptist Church Shower
The Hostesses.
The delicous food table.
So glad some of my college friends could come.
Danielle & Julie.
Opening gifts.
The guests.
Love my mom & sister.

Next trip to Oklahoma will be for the wedding!!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute Jame! Glad you had a fun trip to OK and got some good stuff. So jealous you got to hang with D, Lauren, and Mica :) Can't wait for Sept 18th!

    ReplyDelete