August has come and gone, so here it is....
I went to Camp Rainbow for the first week in August. It is a camp for kids with cancer, the population I work with. It was my 5th year to go. Always an amazing week with the kids. (sorry no pictures of the kids)
Doug and I did go down to Tucson, AZ for a night
We didn't do much except eat, relax and go to a movie, but it's always great to get out of Phoenix and explore somewhere new. And the next 2 weekends I was leaving town to have a couple of friend reunions.
Reunion #1
Mercy ShipsFriends @ Christina's cabin in Idyllwild, CA
We had a lovely weekend up in the mountains talking, laughing and reminiscing about the ship.
We came from Alabama, Kentucky, Texas, Arizona, California & South Africa.
Reunion #2
College Friends in Boulder, Colorado.
I have been to several areas of Colorado, but never Boulder (about 45minutes North of Dever) and I loved it. Really I love all parts of Colorado :) We all came in Thursday night and left Sunday night. It is never a dull moment with all of us and love that no matter how long it has been... we can just pick up right where we left off. We ate a ton, we walked a ton, and of course talked a ton too. Looking forward to next year!!
Farmer's Market.
All the produce was just so pretty.
The Flatirons.



No comments:
Post a Comment