I had a great birthday weekend celebration. I loved getting to hang out with Doug all weekend and he made sure it was a fabulous weekend. Friday night started off with movie in the park, one of my favorite things to do. Saturday we went to breakfast at LGO, another favorite of ours. We then went hiking at Cave Creek, experienced a new trail and experienced a little pain too (see picture below...) We then had dinner & saw a great film Machine Gun Preacher, highly recommend. Doug saved the day by rescuing my leg of several pokey catus needles.
Doug ordered me a cookie cake, per my request :)
Sunday morning we went to the Sanctuary Resort for Brunch.
We had a great view and amazing food!
That evening we went to Cassie & Joseph's home for dinner.
We all wanted Eli in our picture :)
Cassie made me the most delicious pumpkin cheesecake I have ever had... a perfect end to a perfect birthday!
Glad you had a fun weekend! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete