Saturday, December 3, 2011

A new discovery....

A bought a Groupon for the Queen Creek Olive Mill and it was well worth my $18.00.  We received 2 tours, 2 meals & 2 drinks, and we loved getting to experience something new. 
 The Olive Mill.
A very interesting process of how they make Extra Virgin Olive Oil and I learn a few things about olives too.
Oil

 What you DO NOT want in your olive oil... can't remember what it's called, but unless it's extra virgin your olive oil will have some of this yucky stuff.
 Enjoying lunch among the olive trees.
 The food was amazing!  Next time I go will be for breakfast... visitors anyone?
we almost felt like we were in a different country... Italy... or it was just wishful thinking :)

1 comment:

  1. You were so close to me! I like seeing the new posts you've put up lately...your on a roll Jamie:) I know we don't really chat anymore, but I like to follow your blog and see what your up to..blogs are great that way. I love seeing how happy you and Doug are too, seems like you got yourself one good guy:) Hope all is well with you ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete