Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 2.

It's only week 2 of my picture a day and not sure i'm going to make it... I feel like my pictures are boring and if I feel that way, i'm sure everyone else does too.  Sorry, this week has a lot of pictures of food.  I need to think outside the box of what I can take daily pictures of, besides food :) Ideas are welcome....

January 8
 Sunday morning Breakfast... French Toast.

January 9
 Monday Dinner... Pioneer Woman Lasanga.

January 10
 Tuesday Dinner... Salsa Chicken.

 January 11
Wednesday... sent Doug to the grocery store for 1 thing, he comes home with 2... the other flowers. Love.!

January 12
Thursday night dessert and favorite treat of the week... Blue Bell Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream.

January 13
Friday Night Date... pizza at Sauce. http://www.foxrc.com/sauce.html

January 14
 making cupcakes for friends... yumminess!!

It was a good week full of delicious fun.


2 comments: