Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 3

i'm feeling a little better about my photo a day, not as many food pictures this week :)

Sunday January 15
 Phoenix PF Chang's Rock n Roll Marathon ran by our house,
Doug and I wanted at the beginning and got to see the front runners... here they are.

Monday January 16th
Statue Dedication for one of my patient's that passed away last September.  She loved dolphins and her Make-A-Wish was to swim with the dolphins, she unfortuantely was never able to.  Her school raised money for a statue to put in the courtyard in her memory.  A co-worker and I were invited to attend and he was a beautiful celebration.  

Tuesday January 17th
Afternoon hike at Squaw Peak.

Wednesday January 18th
 Doug works late... I watch Army Wives.

Thursday January 19th
Doug works late again... I eat Peanut Butter M & M's.

Friday January 20th
TGIF: Orange Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast.

Saturday January 21st
magazine reading at Barnes & Noble



1 comment:

  1. Great job on all the pictures--I enjoyed looking at them. I wish we had gotten a family picture at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete