Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 8.

Sunday February 19th
Joe's Farm Grill with our good friend Danielle (we meet in South Africa and she was with me when I met Doug, it's almost been 3 years since we have seen each other)... thankful to spend Sunday afternoon together.

Monday February 20th
Cute husband riding to work.
Tuesday February 21st
Fun mail day: Cape Town calendars that Doug's Dad sent us.
Wednesday February 22nd
Happy Birthday Jessica!  Love the donut cake!
Thursday February 23rd
Since the move I am still going through and organzing... I came across all my medals from running.  I started with my 1st 1/2 marathon in October 2008 and since then have run 3 more and a 200 mile relay.  I'm in the midst of training for my 5th 1/2 marathon in May.

Friday February 24th
pretty flowers outside the grocery store... hello spring.
Saturday February 25th
made lemon-olive oil biscotti!


No comments:

Post a Comment