Monday, April 19, 2010

Reunion 2010.

I am blessed to have such wonderful friends from college and I absolutely love that once a year we all get together for a reunion. No matter how busy your life gets, I think it is so important to take time out for your friends. I met these girls my freshman year in college and it’s amazing to see the journey that we have all been on. No matter how long it’s been since we have talked or seen each other… we pick up right where we left off and some things never change… we can devour food in seconds, laugh and talk uncontrollably… and I love every second I spend with them. Thanks for all coming to Phoenix this year and looking forward to reunion #2 at the wedding!
The Girls!
Cari, Oregon ● Joan, Idaho ● Lauren, Oklahoma● Me, Arizona● Mica, Oklahoma● Denise, Oklahoma
Enjoying melty cupcakes at the pool for Lauren's Birthday.
No trip to Phoenix is complete with-out eating at Oregano's and enjoying a pazzokie... delicious!
Saturday Evening the girls were able to meet Doug.  He loved being the only guy with 6 girls and kept us all entertained with his stories and cute accent :)
Sunday Afternoon we went to the Botanical Gardens.... the desert is absolutely beautiful in the spring.
The Butterfly Garden.

1 comment:

  1. Love the post Jame, thanks for having us in Phoenix! Loved getting to hang out with everyone, and we certainly do pick right up where we left off! So nice to know that we have friends that are so great and fun. Can't wait for reunion #2 for your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete