Doug and I participated in the Run for Ryan House run this year. It raises money for Ryan House, a home for children with life-threatening conditions and their families, that provides respite care and is it part of Hospice of the Valley. Truly an amazing place!!
Doug ran the 1/2 marathon and I ran the 10k.
After the race...
Meeting up with Jessica & Sohpia.
One evening Doug and I enjoyed the Desert Botanical Gardens... it was a lovely night and so peaceful.
Beautiful tulips from Doug.
My Tuesday night Girl's Dinner group... we just so happen to be having a jewerly trunk show party that night (we are all wearing some beautiful homemade jewerly).
Some of my co-workers and I went to the Children's Cancer Network fashion show fundraiser.
My friend & co-worker Julie and I presented on "Child Life Aboard" during the Phoenix Child Life Conference.
Next up.....
South Africa!!

No comments:
Post a Comment