My Apartment...
The kitchen.
The living/dining room.
It's small and a very tiny closet for 2 people, but it's just getting me ready for when I live on the ship and have even less space.
This is basically all I have seen of Cape Town yet, haven't ventured far. Did have my first South African lunch at this nice coffee shop below my apartment called Mugged. Looking forward to taking a walk and exploring more this afternoon. I did meet 2 of the child life girls this afternoon, they seem really nice. Cara and I even had the same shirt on... random. I'm planning on going to the hospital tomorrow.

Love the updates! What a good blogger you have been the past couple of days :) I'm so glad you got their safely and can't wait to hear more about your adventure. Matt and I went to Juan's the other night and I had a bean burro in your honor :) We are all thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm so glad that you made it their safely and it sounds like you already making friends! can't wait to hear about all your adventures. Everyone asks about you here at the hospital!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious that you were both wearing the same shirt! I love your apartment view!
ReplyDeletei love the view. it makes the smallness of your apt ok! i agree with jessica about the frequent updates. you know how annoying it is when people don't update their blog! :)
ReplyDeleteJamie!! I am so happy you made it safely and just as happy to see a picture with you and Cara!! Tell her hello for me:) And I actually have that same shirt too... too bad we didn't have them last year... we could have planned another matching day at work;)
ReplyDeleteSo I read your blog right before going to bed lastnight. During the night, I woke up crying. I had a dream that 2 elephants were trying to attack me and I told someone. The elephants were going to be put down and I was so sad I was trying to talk the person out of it... : )
ReplyDeleteAll of this stress thanks to reading your blog...: ) Wonder if it will happen again tonite? Had to share that, pretty funny.
jenni
Hey. The pics are beautiful. I am very glad you made it there safely!
ReplyDeleteThat apartment is going to be like a MANSION after you get your bed-room on the ship. Enjoy it while you can!
ReplyDelete