You can tell my time is coming to an end in Cape Town because I have not had time to update the blog and really have not spent much time on the Internet... I'm trying to squeeze in all my last minute things, but I promise I will have time once I'm back in Oklahoma to post pictures and update on this past week. My plan leaves this Saturday around noon and I arrive in OKC around 3:00 Sunday afternoon, I have a long flight, but hopefully I will be able to sleep and catch up on writting in my journal.
Just some pictures from this past week to tide everyone over:
Stellenbosch has a super cute downtown with lots of coffee shops and stores.
This is the Waterfords, one of the vineyards that is known for their wine and chocolate. Driving up we felt like we were in a movie.
Getting to pet a cheetah at Spier. We got there 5 minutes before they were closing, but begged the guy to let us in. It cost about $10, but so fun. Afterwards we had an African dinner at Moyo, which is known for their African buffet and had great entertainment of African drums and singers as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment