I have been wanting to take one of these pictures since I have been here, but the sand and the tide have never been just right. One of the beaches along the coast on my road trip to Cape Point this past weekend was perfect. I miss getting to talk to you most on a regular basis or just being that phone call away, but know that I think of my Oklahoma and Phoenix friends often!
I'm working on my blog from this past weekend, so hopefully it can get posted soon, lots of pictures and stories, from me driving on the wrong side of the road, to seeing baboons, pengiuns, an ostrich, and lots of beautiful water (I love being surrounded by an ocean)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would like to add that driving on the left is actually the right side of the road... here in South Africa, that is! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat is a fantastic photo! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteyay! soon we are both going to be standing in photos like that! miss you so much friend!! let the countdown begin! =)
ReplyDelete