I'm in Lindale, TX which is about 25 miles west of Tyler, TX. It's hot and humid, but that has not stopped us from running in the mornings and playing sports in the gym. This heat and humidity is preparing us to be in West Africa.
Some pictures from the past week...
All the girls at our Friday night BBQ..
(there are 3 married couples, 2 boys and 13 girls)
The Arizona Girls: Kelly, Christina and me
Saturday night we all went to Big Sandy's which is a country/ western dance hall. We were definitely the youngest group there by a few decades, but had a lot of fun dancing with cowboys and line dancing. It was for many their first country dancing experience.
Waiting in "line" to dance with the cowboys!
Kelly and I taking a picture with the live band.

glad you are having fun!
ReplyDeleteHey girl, glad you are enjoying this time. I hope we can connect before you leave again. Saw Jessica yesterday and got a mini-update but want to hear it from you. SMILE!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Miss ya!
Kate