My Wonderful Parents!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Proud to be an American.
For those of you that know me, know that I LOVE the 4th of July... I love the colors, the food, the fireworks, and my favorite... the patriotic music! Since my parents were spending the 4th at Lake Texoma, I decided to make the 2 1/2 hour drive (from Mercy Ships) to meet them for the weekend. We had a wonderful time relaxing, playing games, eating, swimming and I was even able to catch up on sleep. The fireworks show was around 45 minutes and my favorite part is when they play my favorite song, "I'm Proud to be an America." I'm not exactly sure what it is about that song, but it makes me happy everytime I hear it.
Watching the Fireworks!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Was thinking about you all day yesterday. Eric and I sang Proud to be an American in your honor...Eric goes..."I miss that Jamie Day"
ReplyDeleteExcited to see ya when you come to Phx!
Sophia and I spent the 4th with Heidi and Eric. We watched the fireworks on tv as it was too hot to get the girls out. We talked about you as we watched the fireworks on tv. Can't wait to see you in August!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you were able to come spend the 4th with us. It was fun! See you soon. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteI was disappointed that I didn't get to hear that your favorite song on the 4th, but I sang it a few times to Joseph :) I'm glad you had a great 4th!
ReplyDeleteMiss you Jamie! Thought about you lots on the 4th it was soooo GREAT to hear your voice the other day. You are constantly in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Glad you enjoyed the best holiday of the year!! I miiiiiiiss yoooooou :*
ReplyDeleteLove, Daniella