"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

Tuesday afternoon I was able to visit the Hospitality Center again to play with some of the precious children. I played football aka soccer with Alex.

Received many hugs and kisses.

The 3 boys that I spent time and played with.

This boy, Alex, has more energy than any 3 or 4 year I probably have ever seen... I loved it!

He loved having his picture taken.

Henrieta made me a hand folded paper fan because she saw that I was sweating... the best gift I could receive in this West African heat (which I hear is only going to get worse as rainy season is coming to an end). Henrieta also has the best laugh that is so contagious!
It definitely was a hot afternoon seating in the stuffy hospitality center, but I loved every moment of it, from holding a baby till she fell asleep to running around playing football with a very flat ball... it's amazing the joy that just being around kids bring. It is afternoons like these that I miss my job at the hospital because I always had someone to play with.
Those pictures are precious. Working with children is truely your calling. I can see the joy on your face. Wish I could send some new balls to them! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete