The time has come for me to start my 2nd African Adventure to Benin. I leave today (Monday morning) and arrive in Contonu, Benin on Wednesday evening, after a day layover in Paris. It's hard to believe that I'm going... I started the "plans" for this last October/ November, committed in January and now it's August and I'm finally going. I feel prepared and I'm ready to see what God has in store for me in Benin. This trip to Africa will be very different than my previous 2 trips to Africa, but I know that each trip teaches me something new and I get to experience another part of God's great love. Please pray for safe travels there and then for a smooth transition settling into my new home for the next 5 months... a ship.

woo hoo! can't wait to hear about all of the fun. pretty sure my neck hurts from lifting that green bag! :)
ReplyDeleteyay, jamie! so excited for you and for what God has in store!
ReplyDelete