Friday, August 7, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding.

Last weekend one of my closest friends, Denise got married to a wonderful guy named Jon. It was such a fun week, mainly because I got to see her every single day. Our friendship started our first day of college and I honestly could not imagine my life with out her. She asked me to be her maid of honor and I could not of been more excited. It was a beautiful wedding and so thankful that I was able to be a part of it before I left for Africa.



At Iron Star BBQ for dinner
We went to Cuppies and Joe for cupcakes and gifts.
My sister helped me make these adorable cupcake toppers.
Most everyone that came to help Denise celebrate becoming a MRS.
Rehearsal Dinner
Cari was my "date" for the night and it earned her a seat at the VIP table :)
At the reception with the beautiful Bride
College Friends
End of the night... missing you Joan!
Denise, I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon in Hawaii!

2 comments:

  1. what great pictures! ya'll all looked so pretty! i am so glad we got to spend some quality time together before you left. we will miss you, but will be praying for your journey. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VIP table, holla! Thanks for getting me in Jame :) Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding. Love the pics. So glad I got to spend time with you!

    ReplyDelete